Dependable, Durable and Complete Solutions for Atomic Absorption Spectrometers
Aurora’s TRACE series of Atomic Absorption Spectrometers are the cornerstone of elemental analysis. The AI 1200 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer provides complete security of clearly determining the peaks of 70 elements from the widest analysis range on the market. The 1800 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer coupled with the Autosampler and Micro-Volume Flame Analysis technology supplies unparalleled detection and throughput. Our systems can feature multiple atomizer configurations for the ultimate ease of use.
- F, F/GF, F/VG, F/GF/VG
- 6 Lamp Turret
- 300mm Focus Length
- 1200 line/mm Grating
- Optional GF Monitor
- Optional Autosampler
The TRACE AI1200 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer is a fast and accurate system. Features such as the fast dry technology alongside the optional autosampler completely removes sample splatting, this details better detection whilst considerably shortening analysis time. Taking advantage of the multiple atomizer configurations allows for high-intensity analysis whilst providing the ultimate ease of use within multiple applications settings such as environmental, agricultural and clinical, as well as high throughput labs. The TRACE AI1200 features 300mm focus length and Czerny-Turner 1200 line/mm grating optics, this paired with both D2 and Smith-Hietftje background correction gives rise to greater performance.
Features and Benefits
- |Peak performance: The 185-900nm wavelength provides the highest levels of accuracy and reproducibility with unmatched sensitivity on the market.
- |Automatic switch between atomizer layouts: Using the software to change atomizer configurations removes the need for manual intervention, giving you complete ease of use.
- |Unparalleled background correction: Utilizing both the deuterium and Smith-Hieftje background correction yields high intensity and truly efficient, time reducing analysis. The 1000 Hz modulation frequency is used for essential accurate correction.
- |Quick and easy lamp upkeep: The lamps are easily accessible for simple adjustments and replacements, removing the need to completely disassemble the instrument.
- |Unrestricted throughput: The optional autosampler is compatible with all types of labware on the market, giving you the confidence to stick with your tried and tested equipment.
F, F/GF, F/VG, F/GF/VG
Czerny-Turner mounted with 1200 line/mm grating
6 lamp turret
Optional GF monitor
|Patented Micro Volume Flame Analysis||
Background interferences: The TRACE Series comes
complete with the following background correction
Online Dilution: This allows for the creation of calibration curves from standard solutions using the digital micro-piston pump. This dramatically decreases sample preparation times and potential contamination.
Autosampler: The optional autosampler is the most versatile on the market, it is compatible with all types of labware giving you the complete comfort of being able to stick with your tried and tested labware.
Fast Dry Technology: Coupled with the auto-sampler this allows the processing time of one sample in under 30 seconds. Adjusting the preheating, cooling temperatures and injection speeds, drying times are decreased.
- Application of GFAAS to Petrochemical Samples: Optimizing Ashing Temperatures
- Determination of Silicon by Flame AAS
- Application of GFAAS to the Determination of Trace Metals in Blood
- Application Procedure for Analyzing Copper in Urine
- Journal of Industrial and Eng Chemistry: Determining Heavy Metal Ions in Water
- Journal of Scientia Horticulturae: Tolerance to NaCl Stress Through Selective Absorption