Air Aide AA-3500
Air-Aide Model AA-3500 Airborne Particulate Monitor provides accurate and instantaneous display of concentration readings on lung damaging particulates and aerosols. AA-3500 is a portable handheld survey tool for measuring lung damaging particulate matter. The unique sensor design has applications in indoor air quality (IAQ), HVAC, environmental and industrial hygiene. Results are immediately displayed and stored in memory. The supplied PC software allows for graphical and statistical representation of the total dust generating process, eliminating the need for repetitive and costly filter gravimetric laboratory analysis.
For exposure monitoring of all dusts & aerosols
- Welding Fume
- Nuisance Dusts
- Toxic soil remediation
- Tobacco smoke
- Construction Dusts
- Dry Chemical
- Oil mists
- Grinding Dusts
- Paint Spray
Pre-determination of air quality for ventilations system design
Survey of work place for compliance and related health reasons
Monitoring indoor air quality in factories, offices or homes for respirable particulates.
Indoor Air Quality Investigations for “Green Buildings”
- Direct Reading with high resolutions and stability of Airborne Particulates
- Active sample flow using a long-life air sampling pump for particle size separation
- Location codes; user-defined audible alarm;
- Size selective inlet, PM-10, PM-2.5, PM-1.0 and ISO Respirable (4.0µm)
- Rechargeable battery – Unit runs on AC or DC power
- Large data storage capacity – can run continuously for 15 months without downloading
- On-screen programming of sampling and data storage parameters
- Downloading of stored data through an RS232 port. PC-based software supplied to download and graph stored data
- Selection of different built-in calibration factors for fine and coarse particulate matter
- CE, ETL approved
- Optional Wireless Data Transmission to computer
- Interfaces to wireless Video Dust Monitoring System Model VDM-7500
- Zero Filter
- Calibration Span Reference insert
- Size selective impactor: PM-10, PM-2.5, PM-1.0
and ISO Respirable (4.0µm)
• Universal Transformers for 120 and 220/230 VAC
• Includes flow audit meter and adapter
• Adjustment tool for flow rate
• Downloading and analysis software for XP
• 9-to-9-pin RS232 cable for downloading data to a PC.
• Ambient-resolution light scattering sensor
• Liquid crystal display (LCD)
• Long-life brush less pump
• Handle swivels for ergonomic use
• High capacity NiMH rechargeable battery
• Resolution, Stability and Operating Range
• Resolution: 0.001 mg/m3
• Stability at constant temperature (2 sigma): +0.004 mg/m3
• Temperature stability (2 sigma): +0.0025 mg/m3/oC.
• Operating Range: 0.001 to 20.0 mg/m3 or 0.01 to 200 mg/m3
• Analog Output 0-2VDC
• On-screen programming of sampling and data storage/averaging parameters.
• Computation of time-weighted average, as well as minimum and maximum values (date and time stamped) by location code.
• Selection of built-in factors for fine and coarse particulate matter.
• Up to 99 locations