HD-1100 Real Time Dust Monitor
HAZ-DUST uses the latest in infrared technology which provides accurate an instantaneous data on airborne particle concentrations, in accordance with the regulatory NIOSH method 0600 for lung damaging Respirable particulates.
HAZ-DUST saves money by eliminating repetitious and costly gravimetric air sampling and the associated time delays involved with laboratory analysis.
With HAZ-DUST your results are determined easily and immediately displayed.
By continuously monitoring lung-damaging particles HAZ-DUST protects the respiratory health of industrial personnel and reduces any potential liabilities, in addition to reducing the cost of your regulatory air monitoring program.
When coupled with the DL-103 data logger, maximum automation is achieved for data collection, statistical analysis, graphs and detailed report generation. Software is completely Windows compatible and easy to use.
If your company is concerned with air quality and its effects on workers & the community, the HAZ-DUST will help you comply with federal regulations for respiratory safety.
- Determining level of respiratory protection
- Survey of workplace for OSHA/EPA compliance
- Qualifying off site particulate migration
- Surveying for PM-10 and TSP levels
- Monitoring dust generation during drilling/excavation operations
- Evaluating dust suppression and engineering controls
- Locating and identifying “Hot Spots”
- Emergency Response & fugitive emissions compliance
- Evaluating worker’s exposure to airborne contaminants
- Dust collector/ventilation system checks
- Monitoring lung damaging particles in factories & buildings
- Can be used in all OSHA & EPA personal and ambient particulate air sampling applications
For all types of dust & aerosols
- Welding Fumes
- Nuisance Dust
- Pharmaceutical Dust
- Dry Chemicals
- Heavy Metals/PCB’s
- Paint Spray
- Construction Dusts
- Toxic Soil Remediation
- Easy operation: Turn the instrument on and your results are immediately calculated.
- High Sensitivity: Sensitive enough to monitor all OSHA/NIOSH reference methods.Sensitivity down to 0.01mg/m3.
- Low Battery Indicator: Alerts the user when the battery needs recharging, so the unit is ready when you are.
- Data Logging: DL-103 Data Logger and software provides management ready statistical reports. Allows for a complete time vs. concentration profile, which is impossible to obtain with filter/gravimetric techniques.
- Rugged Construction: Lightweight case is able to withstand harsh environments and rough handling. A unique design provides protection against RFI/EMI