HIM-6000 Incident Monitor
Haz-Scanner™ Model HIM-6000 is a complete easily portable and deployable ambient air quality monitor designed to measure and document critical hazardous air parameters for regulatory compliance, emergency response, or any air quality investigations. Standard HIM-6000 Monitoring Configuration Includes:
- Lung Damaging Particulates – TSP& PM-10 or PM-2.5, PM-1.0, or Respirable (PM-4.0)
- Wind Speed and Direction
- Relative Humidity
Upgrade HIM-6000 System with one or Up to 6 Optional Sensors for Maximum Flexibility:Build your own system
- Easily portable and deployable
- Data Logging and Real-Time Wireless Data Transmission
- Easy to use Graph & Reporting Software compatible with PC.
- The HazScanner HIM-6000 can now be equipped with 2 PM sensors to monitor simultaneously EPA PM10 and PM2.5.