GenTech Master HPLC System with RID and Data System
This analytical high pressure gradient (HPG) system with fiber optics detector allows for a physical separation of detector and flow cell, which makes measurements possible in hazardous environments.
The high pressure gradient configuration and the SmartMix eluent mixer feature a low delay volume and enable fast gradient proportioning.
The Master line pumps provide high flow rate accuracy and precision.
This system is fully customizable. Please request a quote below or contact us directly to learn more about the GenTech Master HPLC line.
- Fiber optics flow cell for use in hazardous environments
- Multi-wavelength detection
- Wavelength scan from UV to VIS
- High pressure gradient HPLC system with fiber optics UV detector
- High precision and accuracy
- Flow rate 0-10 ml/min (400bar)
- Autosampler supports standard vials and microtiter plates
- MANUFACTURED IN 2013!
- Smartline Pump 1050 stainless steel, with 10ml pump head
- Smartline Manager 5050 with low pressure gradient and degasser module
- Smartline Eluent tray with removable stainless steel inner tray and 4 solvent bottles
- SmartMix 100, HPLC mixer up to 100 MPa, 100 μl mixing volume
- Smartline Autosampler 3950, with LAN, and 84x1.5ml tray
- Smartline Column Thermostat
- Smartline RID 2300 analytical, flow cell 45°
- ClarityChrom 3.0.7, Control Data System with Computer
- Start-up kit, analytical
- Eurospher II RP-column kit, 5 μm, for method development, 3 columns 150 x 4 mm ID, C18, C8, and C18A