WA-115 Water Analyzer for Volatile Aromatic Organic Compounds in Drinking Water
Drinking water containing high levels of volatile organic compounds may be harmful to human health. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency estimates that VOCs are present in one fifth of the Nation’s water supplies. Some VOCs are mutagens, teratogens, and carcinogens.
EPA Method 502.3 VOCs - Volatile Aromatic Organic Compounds in Drinking Water is a general purpose method for the identification and simultaneous measurement of purgeable volatile organic compounds in finished drinking water, or drinking water in any treatment stage.
In the GenTech AN115 Volatile Aromatic Organic Compounds in Drinking Water application the use of GenTech Master DHS/P&T operating in “purging mode“ for the determination of VOCs according to EPA Method 502.3 VOCs - Volatile Aromatic Organic Compounds in Drinking Water is presented. The Master DHS/P&T is the solution of choice to reach Higher productivity and increased sensitivity.
GenTech Master Gas Chromatograph (GC)
- User-Friendly Touch Screen Interface
- DPC – Patented Digital Flow Control
- Constant Linear Velocity Mode
- Pulsed Injection
- Gas Saving and Leak Checking System
- Reduced Sample Run Times
- Complete Range of Highly Sensitive Detectors
- Three Injection Ports and Three Detectors
- Clarity™ Work Station - compatibility
- Versatile System Design
- Column Oven 1 - 500° C
- Analytical Methods Capacity of 25
- Digital Pneumatic Control Pressure Range of up to 120 psi
- Typical Cooling Time of 4 Minutes
- Narrow Bore of Fast GC Columns of 50 - 2000 mm I.D.
- Typical Peak Widths of 0.5 Seconds or Less
- Conventional GC Application is 161.228 (split 2,20)
- Fast GC Application
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio of 2,2´,5´
- Increased Sensitivity
Clarity™ Software Control
- Clarity™ is an advanced chromatography station designed to control up to four instruments and to acquire and evaluate up to four analog signals from each instrument simultaneously
- Includes an A/D converter
- Clarity™ features a user interface that is simple and intuitive
- Guarantees security and control of chromatographic data according to GLP and FDA 21 CFR Part 11 standards