RGA-021 Gas Analyzer for Gas and Liquefied Hydrocarbons
The RGA-021 Refining Gas Analyzer for Gas and Liquefied Hydrocarbons is configured with dual channels - Flame ionization (FID), two gas valves and one liquid valve, capilary columns, and an auxiliary oven. The RGA-021 meets the following official methods.
- ASTM D2163 - 07 - Determination of Hydrocarbons in Liquefied Petroleum (LP) Gases and Propane/Propene Mixtures
GenTech Master Gas Chromatograph (GC) offers a new approach to the world of gas chromatography by dramatically decreasing sample run times in a wide range of GC Applications.
This GC is truly customizable to meet each user’s needs, while maintaining ease of use. Its modular design allows the user to easily change or upgrade to any GC configuration. Up to three injection units and three detectors can be mounted simultaneously. An intuitive Touch Screen interface controls both the GC and AS with ultimate simplicity. The whole system is completely accessible - allowing easy maintenance and reducing cost.
GenTech Master Gas Chromatograph (GC)
- User-Friendly Touch Screen Interface
- DPC – Patented Digital Flow Control
- Constant Linear Velocity Mode
- Pulsed Injection
- Gas Saving and Leak Checking System
- Reduced Sample Run Times
- Complete Range of Highly Sensitive Detectors
- Three Injection Ports and Three Detectors
- Clarity™ Work Station - compatibility
- Versatile System Design
- Column Oven 1 - 500° C
- Analytical Methods Capacity of 25
- Digital Pneumatic Control Pressure Range of up to 120 psi
- Typical Cooling Time of 4 Minutes
- Narrow Bore of Fast GC Columns of 50 - 2000 mm I.D.
- Typical Peak Widths of 0.5 Seconds or Less
- Conventional GC Application is 161.228 (split 2,20)
- Fast GC Application
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio of 2,2´,5´
- Increased Sensitivity
Clarity™ Software Control
- Clarity™ is an advanced chromatography station designed to control up to four instruments and to acquire and evaluate up to four analog signals from each instrument simultaneously
- Includes an A/D converter
- Clarity™ features a user interface that is simple and intuitive
- Guarantees security and control of chromatographic data according to GLP and FDA 21 CFR Part 11 standards
MANUFACTURED IN 2013!
ONE (1) YEAR WARRANTY
Complete Data System Control using Clarity software. Computer with Software License
GenTech Master GC
Dual Channel Flame Ionization Detector (FID)
Two Gas Valves and One Liquid Valve