Affordable and accurate barometric pressure sensor
- Less than 1.5 % error over a pressure range of 15 to 115 kPa (4.43 to 33.96 in Hg)
- Operates over a wide temperature range, -40 to 125 C (-40 to 257 °F).
- High voltage output (0 to 5 V) linearly proportional to barometric pressure.
- Low power use, less than 50 mW.
- Simple, compact, rugged design.
Apogee barometric pressure sensors combine a wide pressure measurement range, wide operating temperature range, high accuracy, low power use, and low cost into a small, rugged package. These sensors are ideal for continuous barometric pressure measurement on weather stations and providing routine pressure measurements for correction of sensor outputs that are sensitive to barometric pressure fluctuations (for example, Apogee oxygen sensors).