MITECH MT3600 Personal Radiational Alarm Dosimeter
MT3600 personal radiation alarm dosimeter is a kind of small-scale equipment, which is made by new SCM technology, can work in relatively harsh environment, and with strong anti-interference ability. It is mainly used to detect χ ray, γ ray and βray, according to LCD screen you can directly read the "RATE", "DOSE" and "STORE DOSE". In the range of measurement, the value can be pre-fixed or threshold pre-alarmed, it would emit sound-light alarm when the value displayed exceed the threshold or blocked, prevent workers from being injured by excessive dose. The instrument is low power consumption, multi-function, small size, convenient taking. It is widely used in NDT, nuclear power station, nuclear submarine, isotope application and hospital cobalt treatment etc.
- High sensitivity, stable and reliable.
- Super LCD English display functions, state display at a glance.
- When measuring radiation dose rate, display dose rate, accumulated dose and storage accumulated dose, it has variety of selections on dose rate Alarm threshold. According to the high-low of dose rate and accuracy choice the measure time, general measure time is 02s. When measure relatively small doses, please select 10 or 20 seconds.
- Specially designed the nature test function, it can test if the equipment works normally, convenient to self-check and measuring department examination.
- With accumulated dose memory function, after power –failure, data can be stored permanently, and don’t lost.
- Low power consumption, multi-function, small size, convenient taking.
- Simple operation and easy to use.
Main Technical Performances
- Through G-M counter compensation, improve the low-energy response.
- Instrument with high sensitivity, will respond to the natural environment.
- For radiation occasions γ, χ ,βrays.
- Measuring range, dose rate: 0.000usv/h—5msv/h
accumulated dose: 6-digit LCD display 000.000—999.999msv
- Energy response: <±30% (50KeV—1.3MeV).
- Relative basic error: <±10%(137Cs Source 662 KeV γ Radiation 1msv/h).
- Alarm response time: ≤3 seconds.
- Alarm function
- Dose rate threshold alarm: alarm threshold value: 0.5,1.0,2.5,10,30,50usv/h.
- With accumulated dose memory function, after power-failure, data can be stored permanently, it can undertake 1 million times storage and erased.
- Battery voltage indication.
- Icon shows the battery voltage in the upper right corner of Instrument LCD, when battery shows three full grids, power is about 2.8V-3.2V, when battery shows two grids, the power is about 2.5V-2.8V, when battery shows one grid, the power is about 2.1 V-2.5V, when battery shows without grid , the power is under 2.1V, it is in the state of less power.
- Working environment requirements:
- Temperature:-10 - +50℃ Humidity: reach 90% (no condensation)
- Weight:130g (not including battery )
- Size: 150mm x 73mm x 31mm
Report recommended by ICRP60.
Radiation dose limit for the professionals: the effective dose of 5 years 100msv, average annual 20msv, but any year can not exceed 50msv.
Dose limit for residents:1 msv /year (if the average is not more than 1msv in continuous 5 years ,individual years may be slightly higher.)
Radiation dose and dose equivalent relationship can be showed as:
1u sv · h－1≈0.1R· h－1